1. When you receive your first electronic invoice from us, please open the email and hit the button that says, “Pay Invoice Electronically.” This will launch your Internet browser and take you to the Bill.com site.
2. If you do not have a Bill.com account associated with the email address, you will be prompted to create an account:
3. In a moment, you’ll be logged into your personal Bill.com account. Your initial screen will look something like this:
4. To pay your invoice, click the blue Pay Outstanding Bills” button. Your current invoice will pop up. At the top left under Pay From, you can choose Bank Account or Credit Card.
A. If you choose Bank Account, click Add Bank Account. You’ll need to fill in your bank account number, routing number, billing address, etc.
B. If you choose Credit Card, click Pay, and you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card details:
5. In the future, you can log into your Bill.com portal by visiting this link:
You can also visit our website, http://daileycomputer.com, and click the Billing Portal link
6. We encourage you to explore the Bill.com portal. You can see your current unpaid invoices, your invoice history, your payment methods, etc. Contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!